what side effects have you experienced, if any?

Home Forums …or weed if you need Forum what side effects have you experienced, if any?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pedro13 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pedro13
    Participant

Hello everyone,,
    got to the point where thinking about eating sober gave me nausea. prolly the worst part of all the side effects.

whats depressing me now days is there was this new studied that seemed to “confirm” that if you smoked weed daily since around 13-15 your brain literally developped differently and you short term memory was quite affected. I used to shrug off my bad memory as something like ” well, some people have bad memories some dont, im prolly just one who does. I know plenty of people who dont smoke weed who cant remember shit”

pedro13
    Participant

Hello everyone,,
    got to the point where thinking about eating sober gave me nausea. prolly the worst part of all the side effects.

whats depressing me now days is there was this new studied that seemed to “confirm” that if you smoked weed ีีufabet daily since around 13-15 your brain literally developped differently and you short term memory was quite affected. I used to shrug off my bad memory as something like ” well, some people have bad memories some dont, im prolly just one who does. I know plenty of people who dont smoke weed who cant remember shit”

Thank you my issue has been solved,…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

- Advertisement -

POPULAR POSTS

MY FAVORITES